Xiaomi is a technological brand of Chinese origin that in a few years has expanded to different parts of the world, likewise, it is characterized by the good quality and low prices of its products, one of the most profitable are smartphones, devices that offer you a range of functions such as the possibility of recording phone calls without external applications, do you want to know how to do it? From Depor we will explain it below. Take note.
Before starting, it is important to clarify that this trick only works on some models of Xiaomi and of course in the mobile devices of the Redmi and Poco line. Also, try to use it for something positive and not with the aim of exposing the private information of your contacts, since on some occasions you can record it without the other person’s prior knowledge, but keep in mind that there must be a mutual agreement between both parties.
SO YOU CAN RECORD A CALL ON YOUR XIAOMI PHONE
- First, enter the default calling application of your cell phone Xiaomi.
- Now, press the tab that says “Contacts” and make a phone call to the person you want.
- When the contact answers you, a series of options will automatically be enabled on the device screen.
- Click on the button labeled “Record” > “Start recording”. To stop it, click “Stop recording”.
- It is important to clarify that some models of Xiaomi They will directly record the communication.
- On the other hand, the latest models will inform the user that the call is being recorded. This feature was added for security and privacy protection reasons.
Surely you are wondering: Where are the recordings stored? It’s simple, they are stored in the same call app. Open the application > tap on “Recents” > tap on the number or name of the contact you spoke with > tap on “Show More” > “Recorded Calls” > and you will access the recording history sorted by date and time. It also allows you to share the mp3 audio through Bluetooth or different applications.
WHAT DOES ‘NEARBY’ MEAN ON MY ANDROID CELL PHONE
- Surely when you pulled down the notification bar you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for?
- Well, like Bluetooth, it tends to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth itself.
- To be able to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile in order to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.