graphics card series RX6000 (RDNA2) is receiving a price reduction on all its models. There are discounts between 5 and 30% depending on the model. In this way, AMD is preparing to make room for its next generation RDNA 3.
AMD RX 6000 receives an official price reduction from AMD
Radeon graphics RX6000 of architecture RDNA2 is receiving a price cut before the RX 7000 series is released. The intention is to quickly sell all inventory to make room for the new RX 7000 series.
It is AMD itself that is announcing these price reductions, with a list that has been published on its blog. The prices seen in dollars are the following:
New price list:
- Radeon RX 6950 XT – $949 (was $1099 US)
- Radeon RX 6900 XT – $699 (Was $999 US)
- Radeon RX 6800 XT – $599 (was $649)
- Radeon RX 6800 – $549 (was $579)
- Radeon RX 6750 XT – $419 (Was $549 US)
- Radeon RX 6700 XT – $379 (was $479)
- Radeon RX 6650 XT – $299 (Was $399 US)
- Radeon RX 6600 XT – $239 (was $329)
- Radeon RX 6500 XT – $169 (Was $199 US)
- Radeon RX 6400 – $149 (Was $159 US)
We recommend our guide on the best graphics cards on the market
The prices mentioned here are the new MSRP expressed in dollars. The model with the lowest price is the RX6900XT, which drops from $999 MSRP to $699. Meanwhile, the RX6400 It has a testimonial price reduction from 159 to 149 dollars.
graphics card series RX7000 It would be announced on November 3. We will keep you up to date with the news.