‘What’s next?’ It arrives from the hand of Alkemy this October 6 in collaboration with IAB and The Valley Digital Business School.
‘What’s next?’ comes from the hand of Alchemya leading company in the digital transformation sector that offers a range of services necessary for companies to want «be competitive in tomorrow’s market«.
“Because of this constant digital transformation, the only thing we know is that everything is constantly evolving and that we would have to relearn how to work every day«, They declare from the company.
For this reason, the October 6, 2022 Alchemy presents the high-level papers that, despite seeming something very future, are topics that today are hand in hand with the main partners and Spanish advertisers in collaboration with IAB and The Valley Digital Business School. Continue to the following link to register and follow online one of the great events in 2022 of the future of digital marketing What’s Next | Alchemy.
The presentations of the Alkemy WNXT event
Are 9 presentations those that will help us understand what the new is today and how it will help us in the future.
- welcome breakfast from 8:45 to 9:15.
- What’s Next? where they will talk about global trends by Ruth Blanch, CEO of Alkemy Iberia from 9:30 to 9:45. Subsequently, «from the tendency to action» will have as speakers Blanca Pérez and Iciar Moscoso del Prado.
- The art of connecting: audiences and new supports. From 10 to 10:30 he will speak Spotify In “Understanding people through music streaming intelligence” with Rodrigo González – Country Director of Sales Spotify. And it will also have the presence of TikTok with Clara Elliott – Brand Partnerships Lead of TikTok, from 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Disruptive realities: the power of technology. Here we will talk about topics such as AI: “Artificial Intelligence applied to Marketing” with Emerito Martínez – Go to Market Director Alkemy Iberia. On Metaverse: “The Metaverse Revolution” with Vicente Horcajada – Metaworlds CEO & Founder. About Virtual Reality «The next level of virtual reality and football» with César Quintero – Cofounder and Institutional relationships manager BeFootbal and on DAOS «the organizations of the future: Network stages DAOS» with David Moreno – co-founder Hawkers.
- Direct-to-Consumer: 5 big trends in E-commerce: two talks on ecommerce and a round table with Spanish startups and advertisers.
- It will end with a virtual experience and catering.